Close this search box.

T5 Sponsor Licence

T5 Sponsor Licence

As a UK employer running a genuine business in the UK, you can apply for T5 Sponsor Licence to employer a T5 temporary worker in your business in the UK. Our specialist team of sponsor licence solicitors can provide complete legal help and assistance with an application for T5 sponsor licence. Ask a question to our sponsor licence solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for T5 sponsor licence application.

Following are the various applications for T5 sponsor licence for which we can provide expert legal services:



Contact Us

By Email
By Call Back

Scroll to Top