You can apply for a T5 International Agreement visa if are contracted to do work covered by international law while in the UK, for example working for a foreign government or as a private servant in a diplomatic household. Individuals in the UK on another immigration route are not permitted to switch (change immigration category) to the International Agreement Worker route. Those already in the UK with permission on the International Agreement Worker route can apply to extend their stay, up to the maximum permitted period, to continue in the same employment, if they meet the requirements.

Work Covered By International Law

To be covered by international law, your work in the UK must be any of the following:

  • covered by the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
  • covered by similar agreements between the UK and other countries
  • for an overseas government or international organisation
  • as a private servant in a diplomatic household or in the household of an employee of an international organisation

Services For T5 International Agreement Workers

As specialist T5 International Agreement Worker visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly and reliable fixed fee immigration advice and representations for the following applications for T5 International Agreement Worker:

Dependants Of T5 International Agreement Worker

Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for following applications for dependants of T5 International Agreement Worker:

Useful External Links