ILR As Global Talent Migrant
You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a Global Talent migrant either after 3 years or after 5 years residence in the UK under Global Talent visa.
Applicants endorsed by the endorsing bodies responsible for science, engineering, humanities and medicine will be able to apply for settlement after 3 years regardless of whether the applicant is granted under “promise” criteria, “talent” criteria or the new endorsed funder option. The qualifying period to apply for ILR under “promise” criteria for digital technology and arts and culture applicants will remain as 5 years (as was previously required under Tier 1 Exceptional Talent category.
You can contact us if you are seeking legal help and assistance from UK immigration solicitors in London. in relation to your application for ILR as a Global Talent migrant and our team of immigration law solicitors will provide you with fast, friendly, reliable, and professional legal services for your ILR application. Ask a question to our expert immigration solicitors for free advice online for ILR as a Global Talent migrant by completing our enquiry form and one of our immigration solicitors will answer your question as soon as possible.
Our expert team of ILR solicitors specialize in ILR applications. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for ILR as Global Talent Migrant, we will carry out all the work on your ILR application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our expert team of ILR solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for ILR by considering all your personal circumstances;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR application as a Global Talent migrant;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ILR application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI immigration Rules;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for ILR as a Global Talent migrant by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Helping you with paying the ILR application fee for your application;
- Booking your appointment with the application centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your ILR application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your ILR application.
Our fixed fees for ILR as a Global Talent from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for ILR as a Global Talent from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £2,000 + VAT To £5,000 + VAT|