Some Students can bring a dependant partner and dependant children to the UK , for example if they are studying at postgraduate level, or on a government sponsored scheme.

Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for following applications for student dependants: