Close this search box.

T5 Charity Worker Visa

You can apply for a T5 Charity Worker visa for UK if you want to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity in the UK. “Voluntary fieldwork” is defined as activities which would not normally be offered at a waged or salaried rate and which contribute directly to the achievement or advancement of the sponsor’s charitable purpose. It does not include work ancillary to the sponsor’s charitable purpose including, for example, routine back office administrative roles, retail or other sales roles, fund-raising roles and roles involved in the maintenance of the sponsor’s offices and other assets.

You can come to the United Kingdom for up to 12 months, or the time given on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 28 days, whichever is shorter. If you are granted less than 12 months leave to remain in the first instance, you can apply to extend your T5 Charity Worker visa up to a maximum of 12 months.

Services For T5 Charity Worker Migrants

As specialist T5 Charity Worker visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly and reliable fixed fee immigration advice and representations for the following applications for T5 Charity Worker:

Services For T5 Charity Worker Visa Dependants

Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for following applications for dependants of T5 Charity Worker Migrant:

Ask A Question For Free Advice​

By Email
By Call Back


UK Work Visa
Scroll to Top