Close this search box.

Children Of Members Of HM Forces

Children under the age of 18 of members of HM forces who are foreign or Commonwealth citizens can apply for permission to stay in the UK. The applicants are erquired to meet all the relevant requirements as set out in Appendix Armed Forces of the Immigration Ruels.

Our specialist team of immigration solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for the following immigration applications by children of a member of HM forces who is a foreign or Commonwealth citizen:


Ask A Question For Free Advice

By Email
By Call Back

Our Clients

Scroll to Top