Close this search box.

Extension Of Sole Representative Visa

Home » Business Visas » Sole Representative » Extension

What is Extension Of Sole Representative Visa?

You can apply for extension/renewal of your sole representative visa UK if you are already in the UK with UK visa as a sole representative of an overseas business. An application for extension of sole representative visa is made using online application form FLR (IR).

Our expert team of sole representative visa solicitors are specialists in dealing with sole representative visa extension/renewal applications. As specialist sole representative visa solicitors, our immigration lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for sole representative visa extension applications. Our sole representative visa solicitors have helped hundreds of applicants with their sole representative visa extension applications. The high quality of our legal services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients for excellent immigration services provided by our highly experienced and qualified immigration lawyers.

Need help and assistance with sole representative visa renewal? Contact our expert team of sole representative visa solicitors in London for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your sole representative visa renewal application. Ask a question to our sole representative visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your sole representative extension application.

Eligibility Requirements For Sole Representative Visa Extension

To succeed in your application for sole representative visa extension application, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:

  • You must be in the UK with sole representative visa as a representative of an overseas business;
  • You must still be working for the same employer in the UK branch or subsidiary of the overseas parent company;
  • You must only intend to work for the same employer full time and in the same job as a representative of an overseas business;
  • You must show that you have been in receipt of salary from your employer by providing evidence of the salary paid in the previous 12 months and confirmation of how that salary was paid: for example, whether basic or commission, and the number of hours paid;
  • You should provide confirmation from your employer that you are still required for your job as a sole representative;
  • Your employer’s principal place of business and business head quarter is still outside the UK;
  • You must show that you have established and are in charge of a branch or subsidiary in the same type of activity as the parent company;
  • You must provide evidence that you have generated business, principally with firms in the UK, on behalf of your employer since entry to the UK or your last extension of stay: the evidence must be in the form of accounts, copies of invoices or letters from firms who you have done business with, including indications of the value of transactions;
  • You must provide a Companies House certificate of registration as a UK establishment (for a branch) OR a certificate of incorporation (for a subsidiary) with either a copy of the share register or a letter from the company’s accountants confirming that all shares are held by the parent company;
  • You must be able to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds;
  • You must not be in breach of immigration laws, except that any period of overstaying allowed under the Immigration Rules will be disregarded.

In One way or another, the precise requirements you need to fulfill may differ depending on the circumstances. You may want to speak  to one our immigration solicitors for experienced advice.

Ask A Question For Free Advice​

By Email
By Call Back


Scroll to Top