Family Reunion Application By Family Members Of A Refugee
The family members of refugee or a person with humanitarian protection leave can apply for family reunion to join them in the UK.
If you are a recognised refugee or have been given humanitarian protection in the UK, the family reunion programme of the Home Office, UKVI allows you to be reunited with your family members (that is, those who were part of your family unit before you fled).
Under the Immigration Rules, only your pre-existing family (husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner, plus any children under 18 who formed part of the family unit when you fled to seek asylum) can apply to enter the UK under the family reunion programme. However, Home Office, UKVI may allow family reunion for other family members if there are compassionate reasons why their case should be considered outside the Immigration Rules.
How Can We Help?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for family reunion. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for family reunion and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
If instructed to represent you regarding your application for family reunion, we will do the following immigration casework for you:
- Our immigration solicitors will take Detailed Instructions from you in relation to your immigration matter and advise you about the relevant immigration law and procedure to be adopted by the Home Office, UKVI in your case;
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss your immigration case in detail with you and advise you about the weaknesses and strengths of your immigration case;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of your application for family reunion;
- Our immigration solicitors will consider contents of the documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the application and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will complete the relevant immigration form and discuss the same with you;
- Our immigration solicitors will prepare a covering letter to introduce and support the family reunion application;
- Our immigration solicitors will liaise with the Immigration Officer for expeditious decision on the application;
- Our immigration solicitors will protect your interests while your immigration application is pending with the Home Office and keep you informed of the progress on your immigration matter;
- Our immigration solicitors will do all the follow up work until decision is reached on your application;
- Our immigration solicitors will advise you about the implications of the Home Office decision on your application for family reunion.
- We will charge you a fee from £800 (VAT not applicable) for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for family reunion to the Home Office UKVI. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, fees of country expert for expert report etc.