Switching Into Global Talent Visa
You can switch into Global Talent visa from inside the UK if you are in the UK with visa from which switching into Global Talent visa is allowed by the Immigration Rules.
You can contact us if you are seeking legal help and assistance from UK immigration solicitors in London in relation to your application for switching into Global Talent visa and our team of immigration law solicitors will provide you with fast, friendly, reliable, and professional legal services for your application. Ask a question to our expert immigration solicitors for free advice online for switching into Global Talent visa UK by completing our enquiry form and one of our immigration solicitors will answer your question as soon as possible category.
We can represent you in your application for switching into Global Talent visa from inside the UK and do all the work until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your Global Talent visa application. Our work will include:
- assessing the chances of success in your application based on letter from the relevant endorsement body, your qualifications, skills, experience, the availability of funds for the investment, English language skills and the funds for maintenance;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, laws and procedures applicable to your application for switching into Global Talent visa;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application for switching into Global Talent visa;
- assessing the documents to be submitted in support of your application and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
- completing online application form;
- submitting an online application, paying the UKVI fee for the application and Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) on your behalf and booking an appointment with the application centre of the Sopra Steria for you to attend the application centre for the verification of the documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- preparing a cover letter explaining in detail how all the relevant requirements of the application for switching into Global Talent visa are being satisfied, in particular, addressing the potential issue of the genuineness of the applicant as an Global Talent;
- preparing you for an interview with the Home Office, UKVI in relation to your Global Talent visa application and discussing possible questions which the Home Office, UKVI may ask during the interview; and
- doing all the follow-up work on Global Talent visa application until a decision is received from the Home Office, UKVI.
Our fixed fees for switching into Global Talent visa from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for switching into Global Talent visa from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £1,500 + VAT To £2,500 + VAT|