T2 Minister Of Religion Sponsor License
You can apply for T2 Minister of Religion sponsor license if you wish to employ a T2 minister of religion in your religious organization.
Need to employ a T2 Minister of Religion and want legal help and assistance for T2 Minister of Religion sponsor License? Contact our expert team of sponsor license solicitors in London for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration services for your T2 Minister of Religion sponsor license application. Ask a question to our sponsor license specialists for free immigration advice concerning your T2 Minister of Religion sponsor license application.
To apply for T2 Minister of Religion licence you must be a bona fide religious organisation, which:
- is a registered, excepted or exempt UK charity according to the charity legislation in force in your part of the UK, or is an ecclesiastical corporation, either corporation sole or body corporate, set up for charitable purposes; in Northern Ireland you must have charitable status for tax purposes from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- is the structure for a faith-based community with a common system of belief and spiritual goals, codes of behaviour and religious practice, which exists to support and/or propagate common beliefs and practices and where beliefs:
- include any religious belief or similar philosophical belief in something transcendental, metaphysical or ultimate and
- leave out any philosophical or political belief concerned with man, unless that belief is similar to religious belief
- does not exclude from your community on the basis of gender, nationality or ethnicity
- receives financial and material support for your core religious ministry from your congregation or community on a voluntary basis, without promise or coercion
- does not breach, or encourage others to breach any UK legislation
- does not work against the public interest, or has a detrimental effect on personal or family life as commonly understood in the UK
You can apply for the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence online on the Home Office, UKVI website.
Once you have submitted your online application, you must then send to the Home Office, UKVI all of the following to validate your application. A valid application must:
- contain the original submission sheet (not a certified copy), which has been signed and dated by the Authorising Officer (all pages must be sent); and
- contain all of the documents listed on the submission sheet as mandatory documents (originals or certified copies); and
- all be sent in together within 5 working days of completion of the electronic application.
To get a T2 Minister of Religion licence, you must apply to the Home Office, UKVI, supplying specified documents to prove that you are suitable and eligible. The Home Office, UKVI will carry out appropriate checks before deciding whether to grant the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence. The Home Office, UKVI considers an application to join the sponsor register by assessing whether you meet the relevant requirements. If your application for T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor Licence is accepted by the Home Office, UKVI, you will be issued with SMS login ID and password to manage your Minister of Religion sponsor licence online. Your Minister of Religion sponsor licence will be valid for 4 years and can be renewed online prior to the expiry of the licence.
Once you have been granted a T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence you will be able to assign certificates of sponsorship (CoS) to migrants who wish to come to, or stay in the UK to work as T2 Minister of Religion. The Home Office, UKVI will decide how many certificates of sponsorship (CoS) you will be allowed to assign under T2 sponsorship licence.
For migrants, being assigned a certificate of sponsorship (CoS) is an essential part of qualifying for entry clearance (if they are outside the UK) or leave to remain (permission to extend their stay while in the UK). But there are also other requirements set out in the immigration rules that they must meet. They must score enough points, and are likely to be refused if there is anything in their personal or immigration history that suggests that their presence in the UK is not desirable.
As a T2 Minister of Religion licensed sponsor, you must comply with certain duties, including, but not restricted to, a duty to inform the Home Office, UKVI if the T2 Minister of Religion does not turn up for work, or if he is absent without permission for a significant period. You must also keep proper records of the migrants you sponsor, including contact details and a copy of their biometric residence permit (BRP), and supply any documentation to the Home Office, UKVI on request.
The Home Office, UKVI will monitor your behaviour and compliance with your duties once you have been granted T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence.
Our specialist sponsor licence solicitors can provide all the required help and guidance to apply for T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor licence and carry out all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on the T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor licence application. As part of our professional legal services for T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor licence application, our immigration caseworker will include the following:
- Assessing the your eligibility of the skilled worker sponsor licence by considering all the relevant circumstances including the genuineness of the business, the genuineness of job vacancy, etc.
- Advising on the relevant procedures to be followed for an application for T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence;
- Advising on the relevant documentary evidence to be submitted in support of the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence application;
- Assessing the documentary evidence to ensure that the documents are in compliance of the Home Office UKVI requirements for the grant of the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence;
- Completing online application form for T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence application and submitting the same online;
- Helping with payment of the Home Office UKVI fee for the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence fee;
- Sending the online submission sheet along with all the supporting documents and information under a detailed cover letter prepared by our expert team of sponsor licence solicitors;
- Assisting you with Home Office, UKVI Compliance visit, if the Home Office UKVI decides to conduct a compliance visit before deciding the T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor licence application;
- Doing all the follow-up work until decision is reached on the T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence application by the Home Office, UKVI.
Our fees for T2 Minister of Religion sponsor licence related services are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Help With Home Office Compliance Visit||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
|Full Help With Application For T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor Licence||From £2,000 + VAT To £3,500 + VAT|
|Representations To Home Office UKVI following Suspension Of The T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor Licence||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
|Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) Against Refusal/Revocation Of T2 Minister of Religion Sponsor Licence||From £1,000 + VAT To £2,000 + VAT|
|Judicial Review (JR) Against Refusal/Revocation Of T2 Minister opf Religion Sponsor Licence||From £2,500 + VAT To £5,000 + VAT|