Replacing Your 90-day Entry Vignette (Vignette Replacement Application)
If you been granted a 90 day vignette and you fail to enter the UK within the 90 day validity period, you can make an application for a replacement 90 day vignette by applying for a Transfer of Conditions.
If the applicant loses or has their passport (& vignette) stolen before they travel to the UK, they will need to replace the passport and report the loss/theft to the police before making a Transfer of Conditions application for a replacement 90 day vignette. Where it is reasonable for them to do so, the applicant should provide evidence that they have reported the loss/theft to the police.
If your 90 day vignette has expired, you will need to apply for a replacement by completing the online form. The cost of replacing an expired 90 day vignette is £154 and you will need to make an appointment to resubmit your biometric information.
The Home Office UKVI strongly advise that you only apply to replace an expired vignette, when you are confident you can travel to the UK. The new vignette will be valid for a period of 90 days. If you cannot travel during this time, you may need to apply again to update your vignette.
If you have submitted an application for a replacement vignette, and are still awaiting a decision, but now no longer intend to travel, you should submit a withdrawal request at the Visa Application Centre that you applied from in order for your passport to be released back to you.
When you arrive in the UK you will not be penalised for being unable to collect your biometric residence permit (BRP) while coronavirus measures are in place.
Our expert team of UK visa solicitors specialise in UK visa vignette replacement applications. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for replacement of your visa vignette replacement, we will carry out all the work on your vignette replacement application until a decision is made by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your visa vignette replacement application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our expert team of UK visa solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for vignette replacement by considering all your personal circumstances;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your visa vignette replacement application;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your visa vignette replacement application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI immigration laws and guidance;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for UK visa vignette replacement by gathering all the relevant information from you and your sponsor;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your application for visa vignette replacement;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents and scheduling an appointment for submission of passport and enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) for a timely decision on your vignette replacement application.
Unless your matter is extremely complicated, our fixed fees for UK visa vignette replacement application from outside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Full service for UK visa vignette replacement application to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £500 To £800 (no VAT)|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the vignette replacement application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for visa vignette replacement application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the visa vignette replacement application.