Extension Of UK Ancestry Dependant Visa
You can apply for renewal of UK Ancestry dependant visa if the main applicant is either applying for extension or ILR as UK Ancestry migrant. Certain dependants of UK Ancestry Migrants cannot apply for ILR at the same time as the main applicant due to not meeting the 5 years residential requirement and therefore they have to apply for extension/renewwal of their UK Ancestry dependant visa.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for extension/renewal of UK Ancestry Dependant visa. As specialist work visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience of dealing with all types of dependant visa applications. Ask a question to our work visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning extension/renewal of your UK Ancestry dependant visa.
As a dependant of UK Ancestry migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa:
- Your sponsor (UK Ancestry) must either be applying for extension of UK Ancestry at the same time OR must be applying for or has obtained ILR as UK Ancestry;
- You must prove your genuine and subsisting relationship with your UK Ancestry migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds.
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your UK Ancestry Dependant visa extension application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your UK Ancestry Dependant visa extension application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for extension/renewal of UK Ancestry dependant visa. We will carry out all the work on your application until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your UK Ancestry dependant visa extension application. Our immigration solicitors’ work on your UK Ancestry dependant visa extension application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa extension application;
- completing online application form for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for extenson of your UK Ancestry dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa extension application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your UK Ancestry dependant visa extension application.
Our fixed fees for extension / renewal of UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for extension of UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.