Switching Into UK Ancestry Dependant Visa
You can switch into UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK if you are a partner or child under 18 of a UK Ancestry migrant. You must already be in the UK with leave to remain other than as a visitor.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for switching into UK Ancestry Dependant visa. As specialist work visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience of dealing with all types of dependant visa applications. Ask a question to our work visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your UK Ancestry dependant visa application.
The following family members of the UK Ancestry migrant can qualify for switching into dependant visa:
- husband, wife or civil partner of UK Ancestry migrant; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of UK Ancestry migrant; or
- child aged under 18 years old of UK Ancestry migrant.
Your dependant children can be over 18 years old if they entered the UK on dependant visa whilst they were under 18 but have since turned over 18.
As a dependant of UK Ancestry migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa:
- You must prove your relationship with your UK Ancestry migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds.
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your UK Ancestry Dependant visa application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your UK Ancestry Dependant visa application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa. We will carry out all the work on your application until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your UK Ancestry dependant visa application. Our immigration solicitors’ work on your UK Ancestry dependant visa application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa application;
- completing online application form for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for UK Ancestry dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your UK Ancestry dependant visa application.
Our fixed fees for switching into UK Ancestry Dependant visa from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for switching into UK Ancestry dependant visa from inside the UK, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.