ILR – Very Significant Obstacles To Integration
You can apply for ILR upon completion of 10 years in the UK with leave to remain granted on the basis of very significant obstacles to integration. The very significant obstacles to integration category is a 10 years route to settlement and therefore an application for ILR can only be made once a person has spent 10 years in the UK continuously with leave to remain on the basis of very significant obstacles to integration.
Some of the applicants who have been granted leave to remain under the very significant obstacles to integration category would complete 10 years continuous and lawful residence to be granted ILR under 10 years long residence category rather than 10 years under the very significant obstacles to integration category.
Our expert team of immigration solicitors are specialists in dealing with ILR applications on the basis of very significant obstacles to integration. As specialist immigration solicitors, our experienced immigration lawyers have wealth of knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal services for ILR applications. Ask a question to our ILR solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed legal advice concerning your ILR application.
You can apply for ILR if:
- you have leave to remain granted on the basis of very significant obstacles to integration
- you’ve completed 10 years with leave to remain granted under very significant obstacles to integration category
- your application does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal in part 9 of the Immigration Rules
You should also:
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our ILR solicitors can prepare and submit your ILR application to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your ILR application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your ILR application for months (sometimes years).
Our expert team of ILR solicitors specialise in ILR applications under the very significant obstacles to integration route. If instructed to represent you regarding your application for ILR under the very significant obstacles to integration route, we will carry out all the work on your ILR application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application. The immigration casework to be carried out by our expert team of ILR solicitors will include the following:
- Assessing your eligibility by considering all your personal circumstances including any adverse immigration or personal history etc;
- Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your ILR application;
- Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ILR application;
- Assessing your documents to ensure that the documentary evidence is as per requirements of the Home Office UKVI immigration Rules;
- Completing and submitting the online application form to apply for ILR by gathering all the relevant information from you;
- Helping you with paying the ILR application fee for your application;
- Booking your appointment with the application centre for verification of documents and enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter to introduce and support your ILR application;
- Uploading online all the relevant supporting documents before you attend your appointment for enrolment of your biometrics;
- Liaising with the Home Office UKVI for a timely decision on your ILR application.
Unless your matter is extremely complicated, our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance with an application for ILR upon completion of 10 years with leave to remain under very significant obstacles to integration route are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|One-Off Immigration Advice & Consultation concerning your ILR application||£80 (including VAT)|
|One-Off Documents Checking Service for your ILR application||£200 + VAT|
|Full help with application for ILR to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office UKVI||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the ILR application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for helping with an ILR application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the ILR application.