Our specialist team of leading UK immigration solicitors & lawyers can provide you with expert immigration advice and legal representations remotely in Fieldhead Business Centre area from our office in London. Using modern technology, we can handle your immigration matter remotely without the need for you to visit our offices. Whilst we are more than happy to welcome clients into our offices if this is their preference we are proud to be able to offer our legal services remotely.
How Can We Help You Remotely?
We can provide high quality immigration advice and legal representations to all our clients remotely using modern technology to save their precious time and travel cost.
- We can provide detailed initial immigration advice remotely through Zoom / Skype / Phone / Microsoft Team etc to assess your matter fully and give you appropriate legal advice on your matter;
- Following initial immigration advice, if you instruct us for your immigration matter, we can send you all relevant documents electronically for you to digitally sign and return the same to us;
- Using our case tracker / client portal online tool, you will be able to send and receive all documents electronically;
- We will complete your application form and prepare any witness statement (where necessary) by sharing our computer screen with you in a Zoom / Microsoft Team meeting so that you are fully aware of all the information given in the form or statement;
- You will remain fully updated on the progress of your matter through our online case tracker.
As one of the best immigration solicitors, we pride in being one of the top rated immigration solicitors on Google. Our experienced immigration lawyers have wealth of legal knowledge and experience in all areas of UK immigration laws. We have good track record of successfully helping thousands of clients with their immigration matters. The high quality of our immigration services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients.
Our practice combines a rich depth of experience with accessible, responsive, and affordable UK immigration services. We leave no stone unturned in our commitment to client satisfaction. Central to our beliefs is our commitment to providing exceptional high quality immigration services to our clients. We strive to provide pragmatic immigration advice & solutions, derived from a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs & objectives. More importantly, we believe in providing fully dedicated professional legal services in UK visa and immigration matters.
Services For Immigration Applications
Our specialist team of immigration lawyers can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations as follows:
- Family Visa UK
- UK Work Visas
- Sponsor Licence
- Long Residence Applications
- Private Life Applications
- Discretionary Leave Applications
- Visitor Visa UK
- EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- Study Visa UK
- British Citizenship Applications
- Members Of Armed Forces
- Asylum & Humanitarian Protection
- Immigration Bail Application
- Travel Documents & Certificates Of Travel
- Deportation From The UK
- Stateless Persons
- Other Immigration Applications
Services To Challenge Immigration Refusal Decisions
As specialist immigration lawyers, we can also help you in challenging the refusal of your immigration application through one of the legal remedies available under the UK immigration laws for challenging the refusal decisions. Various legal services provided by us for challenging the Home Office UKVI refusal letters are as follows:
- Reconsideration Of Naturalisation / Nationality Application
- Challenging Refusal Of Visitor Visa UK
- Immigration Appeals
- Pre Action Protocol (PAP)
- Immigration Judicial Review (JR)
Our expert team of compensation solicitors can represent you in your unlawful immigration detention claim against the Home Office UKVI. We can act on no win no fee basis in your damages claim against the Home Office UKVI for your unlawful immigration detention and will charge up to 25% of the compensation amount recovered from the Home Office UKVI as success fee in your case.