Entry Clearance For Start-up Dependant Visa
You can apply for entry clearance for Start-up dependant visa if you are a partner or child under 18 of Start-up migrant. As specialist immigration solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance.
Ask a question to our expert team of dependant visa solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance.
A PBS dependant of Start-up is:
- husband, wife or civil partner of Start-up; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of Start-up; or
- child aged under 18 years old of Start-up.
As a dependant of Start-up Migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance:
- You must prove your relationship with your Start-up Migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds;
- You should provide Tuberculosis test certificate, where this is required under Appendix T of the Immigration Rules.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for Start-up Dependant visa entry clearance. We will carry out all the work on your entry clearance application for Start-up dependant visa until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your application. Our work on your Start-up Dependant visa application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for Start-up dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your Start-up dependant visa application;
- completing the online application form for Start-up dependant visa entry clearance;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the Visa Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your entry clearance application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for Start-up dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your Start-up dependant visa entry clearance application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) until decision is reached on your Start-up dependant visa entry clearance application.
Our fixed fees for entry clearance application for Start Up dependant visa from outside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for Start Up dependant visa Entry Clearance to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £1,000 To £1,500 (no VAT)|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the Start Up dependant visa entry clearance application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for Start Up dependant visa entry clearance, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the UK visa entry clearance application.