Entry Clearance For UK Ancestry Dependant Visa
You can apply for entry clearance for UK Ancestry dependant visa if you are a partner or child under 18 of UK Ancestry migrant. As specialist immigration solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance.
Ask a question to our expert team of dependant visa solicitors for free immigration advice or book an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your application for UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance.
A PBS dependant of UK Ancestry is:
- husband, wife or civil partner of UK Ancestry; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of UK Ancestry; or
- child aged under 18 years old of UK Ancestry.
As a dependant of UK Ancestry Migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance:
- You must prove your relationship with your UK Ancestry Migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds;
- You should provide Tuberculosis test certificate, where this is required under Appendix T of the Immigration Rules.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for UK Ancestry Dependant visa entry clearance. We will carry out all the work on your entry clearance application for UK Ancestry dependant visa until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your application. Our work on your UK Ancestry Dependant visa application may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for UK Ancestry dependant visa by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa application;
- completing the online application form for UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance;
- submitting your completed application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the Visa Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your entry clearance application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for UK Ancestry dependant visa have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance application;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) until decision is reached on your UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance application.
Our fixed fees for entry clearance application for UK Ancestry dependant visa from outside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for UK Ancestry dependant visa Entry Clearance to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £1,000 To £1,500 (no VAT)|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for UK Ancestry dependant visa entry clearance, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the UK visa entry clearance application.