Close this search box.

T5 Creative & Sporting Workers

Home » UK Work Visas » T5 Creative & Sporting Worker

T5 Creative & Sporting Workers

You can apply for a T5 Creative and Sporting Worker visa if you have been offered work in the UK as a sportsperson or creative worker for short term contracts/engagements. A creative worker is someone who works in the creative industry, for example an actor, dancer, musician or film crew member.

You can come to the United Kingdom for up to 12 months, or the time given on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 28 days, whichever is shorter. You may apply to extend your T5 Creative & Sporting Worker visa for up to a maximum of 24 months if you stay with the same sponsor.

Services For T5 Creative & Sporting Workers

As specialist T5 Creative & Sporting Worker visa solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly and reliable fixed fee immigration advice and representations for the following applications for T5 Creative & Sporting Worker:

Dependants Of T5 Creative & Sporting Worker

Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee immigration advice and representations for following applications for dependants of T5 Creative & Sporting Worker:

Ask A Question For Free Advice​

By Email
By Call Back


UK Work Visa
Scroll to Top