ILR As Innovator Dependant
You can apply for ILR as an Innovator dependant upon completion of 5 years in the UK on dependant visa if the main applicant is either applying for ILR or has already obtained ILR as Innovator Migrant. Certain dependants of Innovator Migrants cannot apply for ILR at the same time as the main applicant due to not meeting the 5 years residential requirement and therefore they have to apply for ILR as Innovator dependant after the main applicant has already been granted ILR as Innovator Migrant.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for ILR as Innovator dependant. As specialist work visa solicitors, we have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience of dealing with all types of dependant visa applications. Ask a question to our work visa solicitors for free immigration advice or schedule an appointment for detailed immigration advice concerning your ILR application as Innovator dependant.
As a dependant of Innovator migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for ILR as a Innovator dependant:
- Your sponsor (Innovator) must either be applying for ILR as Innovator at the same time or must have obtained ILR already as Tier 1 Entrepreneur;
- You must have lived in the UK for 5 years continuously with dependant visa. You can apply for ILR as Innovator dependant 28 days before completion of 5 years residence on dependant visa;
- You must prove your genuine and subsisting relationship with your Innovator migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds;
- You must have passed the Life in the UK test;
- You must meet the Enlighs language requirement;
- You must not fall for refusal under general grounds for refusal.
As the expert immigration solicitors based in London we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Super Priority Service (SPS) for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI within 24 hours of the submission of the application at a designated service centre.
Our immigration solicitors can prepare and submit your ILR application as Innovator Dependant to the Home Office, UKVI through Super Priority Service (SPS) and get decision on your ILR application within 24 hours. This way, you will not have to wait for the decision on your application for months (sometimes years).
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your application for ILR as a Innovator dependant. We will carry out all the work on your application until you get a decision from the Home Office UKVI on your ILR application as a Innovator dependant. Our immigration solicitors’ work on your ILR application as a Innovator dependant may include the following:
- assessing your eligibility for ILR as a Innovator dependant by considering all the relevant eligibility requirements;
- advising on relevant documents to be submitted in support of your ILR application as a Innovator dependant;
- completing online application form for ILR as a Innovator dependant;
- submitting your completed ILR application online, paying the Home Office UKVI fees and booking your appointment with the UKVCAS Application Centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- preparing a detailed cover letter in support of your ILR application to explain in detail how all the relevant requirements for ILR as a Innovator dependant have been satisfied by you;
- uploading all the supporting documents online in support of your ILR application as a Innovator dependant;
- doing all the follow up work including responding to any queries raised by the Home Office UKVI until decision is reached on your ILR application as a Innovator dependant.
Our fixed fees for ILR as a dependant of innovator migrant from inside the UK are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for ILR as a dependant of innovator migrant from inside the UK to cover all the work until decision by the Home Office, UKVI||From £1,000 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application for ILR as a dependant of innovator migrant and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for ILR as a dependant of innovator migrant, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.